M&R free version online information.
Let’s discover the free version available pages: on the left you can see the settings page, on the right the M&R app core: the purchase/sell page and the new sell/purchase page and its interesting new features.
Box, colors and key functions:
The yellow boxes indicate the fields you insert data used by M&R to make calculations.
The green boxes display the calculation results and they can’t be modified.
The pink boxes are not available in the free version (the calculations displayed can’t be modified). Available in the gold version.
The green tick allows to proceed with calculations: click on it to make calculation with inserted data.
The red cross deletes all data: on the left bottom of the screen you find the settings , on the right one use the arrow to display the following page (from settings to purchase/sell page, from purchase/sell to sell-out).
By Pressing on different buttons ( “taxable income”, “discount” etc) , the online support will be displayed.
- VAT included cost: insert the VAT -included price to apply the discount to in this field to get automatically the field 2 VAT-excluded cost.
- VAT excluded cost: insert the VAT -excluded price o apply the discount to get automatically the field 1 VAT-included cost.
- VAT: displays the VAT amount applied to the cost/ the percentage is displayed in the setting page and in the VAT button (equivalent to 0 in the example)
- insert the first discount applied to the purchase cost in this field/ select from settings whether applied the discount to the VAT included cost or vat excluded one. Insert any other discount in the field 2 to be applied after discount 1.
- these fields display the taxable income purchase after applying a discount.
- goods discount fields (eg:5+2) available in the M&R gold version.
- these fields display the percentage markup, the margin, the percentage margin and
- the taxable income (field 2) you get when you sell at the “sale” box inserted price and purchase detracting discounts 1 and 2 from the cost (in the M&R gold version you can apply three percentage discounts and, furthermore, a discount in goods).
- specifies the VAT sale amount/ in the settings you find the percentage displayed. If the Fund Pension has to be calculated another boxes and the equivalent value will be displayed on the left.
- this field displays the selling value/ the default setting is the same of the cost (catalog) to apply discount to or to the cost plus VAT if we choose to apply discount on the taxable cost.
Sell /purchase section
Offered by the new release, this section calculates the discount to ask for to get some profit.
- insert the sell price VAT included or excluded (the opposite wil be calculated automatically
- insert the profit you want to get by indicating either the percentage markup or the percentage margin.
- specify the purchase price to apply discount to: the red small dot shows whether the discount is calculated on theVat included price or on the taxable income.
- displays the discount we have to get.
To learn more go to settings help
For any further questions visit the FAQ page or go to the examples or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org